Monday, April 25, 2011

Noblegarden 2011

I just can't get into this holiday. Actually I never really get into any of the holidays. I'm too lazy to try for the achievements, so once I do a little bit of stuff I run out of steam. Since Noblegarden is going on right now that's the one on my mind.

I started off with my rogue, cause I didn't really know what to expect with the whole egg thing. Despite playing WoW for years, I've never done this holiday before. I think I tend to have a lull in playing around this time every year, so I've always managed to miss it.

I ran around grabbing eggs and cracking them open. I got a bunch of flower dresses, twigs, flowers, and the bunny pet. A couple of eggs later I realized I didn't know why I was still looking for eggs, so I stopped. Today I hopped on with my mage because at least she needed polymorph bunny.

Well now that she learned the spell, and found the pet in an egg... I'm at a loss. I don't know if I should crack eggs to get all my characters the pet or not. I mean I love the little vanity pets, but I never remember to summon them, so does it really matter that I have them? I know I can get an extra pet for having a lot of pets, but the same question applies in which if I never summon them does it matter whether I have them or not?

I think maybe I'm done with this holiday, at least for now. I'd rather spend time trying to level my death knight. The real life holiday that caused my in-laws to descend upon my home has cut into my already limited play time. I reserve the right to change my mind, but I doubt I will. I have entirely too many characters to worry about holiday achievements.

What about you? Do you try and complete each holiday as it comes around? Are there quests involved that you do even though you no longer need to, just because you like them? If you have more than one character that you regularly play, do you try to get them all through the holiday or is that reserved for your main?

No comments:

Post a Comment