Saturday, April 16, 2011

Hello

Recently there have been times when I've been tempted to blog something about my World of Warcraft experiences, but I didn't really have any place to do so. Twitter has been a good stop gap but doesn't lend itself to longer thoughts, so here we are.

I'm afraid I don't have much in the way of expertise to lend to you. I suppose I will create a blog roll sometime to collect my sources for you. However, since I tend to flit from class to class I don't have many that I read regularly. I do think it's important if you are going to change classes back and forth in the end game that you do keep up to date with changes to the classes by reading from a couple of sources at least. Unless you are some sort of virtuoso you could probably use a little refresher if you haven't picked up a character in a while. When in doubt go kill a couple of mobs before jumping into a dungeon group, just to remind yourself where your keybindings are before subjecting anyone else to your possibly rusty play.

If you have any WoW related questions you can send them to thingwhatwows at gmail dot com.

Meanwhile, it's the weekend so I've got errands to run and of course I need to log in to WoW. See you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment