Monday, May 2, 2011

Still Undecided

I still haven't settled into a new routine since 4.1 hit. I really don't know what I want to do with myself. There are too many great options, and I just don't get enough time to play.

I've managed a guild run of ZA on my rogue. That was a lot of fun, because I never ran it back in the day. It was my first time to see any of the fights and even though we had to attempt some of the fights more than once it was a blast. No rogue gear dropped, but a quest I picked up in the dungeon gave me a good upgrade for my thrown weapon. Still no ZG run. I've only tried once and the group just didn't know anything about the instance so it took a long time to get to the first boss and after a couple of wipes they gave up. I just haven't had time to try since then.

Currently I've been trying to find time to get into ZG or ZA groups, but between being sick and having my birthday party I just haven't had large chunks of log in time. When I only have about an hour to play I log on my death knight instead, since you get quite a bit done in an hour when you're leveling.

Of all craziness I've been thinking about busting through that final level on my warlock and then starting to work on archaeology with her. I've almost completed all the archaeology stuff on my rogue, so it really seems silly to do it on another character. What's tempting me is the fact that my horde guild has the Bountiful Bags perk and my alliance one doesn't. I'm tremendously curious to see if it impacts the enjoyment of archaeology. That and I have 2 casters so I'd like another trinket. Yes I know that I must have some sort of brain damage if I'm considering leveling archaeology again. I might have to wait until I can get the highest speed of flying on that character, it does make it more bearable.

Meanwhile I've got my death knight's tradeskills stuck. I can't progress further until she levels to 75, so I've been trying to make that a priority at this point. I just keep getting distracted by mining nodes. Must Have Shinies!

No comments:

Post a Comment