Thursday, November 30, 2017

Making Christmas


This morning I woke up to find that Christmas Time had come to Animal Crossing Pocket Camp. I'm so excited! I absolutely love Christmas, it's one of my favorite holidays. I hadn't even considered that we might get seasonal decorations and limited time crafting from our little mobile game.

Everyone was sent a Santa Hat to help get you in the spirit, and you can find that in your mailbox after you log in. The event only lasts through Christmas, so if there are decorations or outfit pieces that you want, you will want to get busy collecting Candy Canes and completing special Timed Goals. If you want that adorable top you'll want to craft a Jingle Fence, for example.

Candy Canes are a crafting material, like cotton or wood, and similarly you won't be able to just go pick them from a tree. You can get Candy Canes from completely Timed Goals, as a bonus reward when you do favors for your animal friends, and from the Shovelstrike Quarry.

To find what you can craft with your Candy Canes, look in the Special - Limited Time category of your crafting menu. It's the fancy seal with a leaf in it, where you could find the KK Slider or Tom Nook chairs to use your Leaf Tickets on. Take note that some of your Timed Goals that award Candy Canes are to craft these special holiday items. You have to spend candy to make candy, or something like that.

That Snowman decoration is calling my name and it's going to set me back 300 Candy Canes, so it's time to go help some more of my animal friends. Happy Holidays from my camp to yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment